Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Cut! Cut! Cut! & Cut Some More!




The last two days I've been getting the last of the fabrics for pillowcases cut ,prepped & ready  , 13 ready for turning,pressing & added to the tote , 32 cut & ready to trim salvages off, 20 ready to jelly roll , 4 cut with 2 yds pending ,7 need fabric for cuffs,yes I have been running my own sweat shirt factory with myself🤣 with only 2 more to cut out & a few cuff prints, finishing up will go a lot faster to my goal of 100 ,I plan to take a road trip Friday with my niece to Huntsville to drop them off



Lunch also gets prepped 😄 grilled chicken salad with y'all's peach tea



Sadie (lab) is spending the week with us, we're in for a few cool mornings in the upcoming days but for now about 10 minutes of sunbathing & playtime is enough  for these girls 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cut! Cut! Cut! & Cut Some More!

The last two days I've been getting the last of the fabrics for pillowcases cut ,prepped & ready  , 13 ready for turning,pressing ...