Translate

Friday, September 4, 2026

NorthPort Pickers Grand Opening

 There's a heat advisory out today & you can sure nuff feel it,if I didn't need rotary blades I wouldn't of gotten out but I did so I did 😄as long as I was out I met up with my niece & we went to the grand opening of North Port Pickers then went to lunch, it was hard to get good over all pictures with so many people so I just snapped a few things that caught my eye, a friend from church has a booth with lots of sweet things,I didn't know she painted she's been holding out!🤣



There was a good turn out & still quite a few booths waiting to be filled ,some were still setting up,this place is so hudge & still growing!























1 comment:

  1. What a great place to visit. So many quilts! I could spend a whole day just looking.

    ReplyDelete

Things Are Buzzing In The Sewing Room

  Back on pillowcase duty ,I finished sewing up the ones waiting to be sewn,rolled all the ones that were cut How far have you gotten on a p...