Translate

Friday, September 4, 2026

NorthPort Pickers Grand Opening

 There's a heat advisory out today & you can sure nuff feel it,if I didn't need rotary blades I wouldn't of gotten out but I did so I did 😄as long as I was out I met up with my niece & we went to the grand opening of North Port Pickers then went to lunch, it was hard to get good over all pictures with so many people so I just snapped a few things that caught my eye, a friend from church has a booth with lots of sweet things,I didn't know she painted she's been holding out!🤣



There was a good turn out & still quite a few booths waiting to be filled ,some were still setting up,this place is so hudge & still growing!























1 comment:

  1. What a great place to visit. So many quilts! I could spend a whole day just looking.

    ReplyDelete

Will The Red & White Be The Death Of Me?🤣

 Have you ever had a quilt that you thought was just going to what seems will  be the death of you? 🤣 The red & white started out just ...