Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2023

How Many Black Skirts??

 When it comes to skirts,basic black is a must whether straight, ruffled,Maxie,linen,silky, lacey,& so on,I'd been talking to a friend about black skirts & the need to add them back into my wardrobe after some weight loss,so she says bring what black fabrics you have & patterns & we'll see what suits what


getting new measurements,cutting & altering down the patterns as I'm 5'1" lol I have 4 skirts to sew together & guess what was in the kitchen! She made me a Carmel cake! 
It's been a Rainey day here today but still had a few visitors at one of my feeders,the chipmunk & the cardinal looked like they were in cahoots with each other lol 
I'm down to my dough bowl of scraps to sort by color,hopefully this will make Scrappy block choices go quicker

We're in for a cold weekend so I'm hoping to get in some sewing finishes, make a few more pink blocks for RSC & get started on those black skirts




 

1 comment:

  1. I used to be the same with trousers lol but have weaned myself off of them! Currrently only one pair in my wardrobe. xx

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation