Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2023

From Clouds To SunSets

early morning started  out with beautiful cloud formations & ending with a beautiful sunset

Grace & her spend a night buddy spent the morning playing & wrestling

I got a few flower seeds started for Spring,I'd seen where you plants seeds in a milk jug & thought I'd give it a try,as flowers start to come out in our local nursery I'll buy ready to plant flowers as well,I just like to play in the dirt & try different ways to grow things,last week I planted a few rows of corn & sunflowers
   seeds are planted watered & jugs are taped back together,now we wait !
Bachelor Button Blue Boys
Holly Hocks
Zinnias California Giants
Zinnias Thumbelina
Purple Cornflower
Carrots
In the next few days I'll plant the rest of the seeds in seeding pots,plant seeds I saved from last year,make plans for the flower beds& get ready for Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Blocks & New Recipes

For the scrappy quilt I've got going I've squeezed out 11 more blocks, the count is up to 80 77 to go if I go with a full without bo...