Translate

Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy Saint Patty's Day

 did you wear green today? my Grace & me are still enjoying Sadie's company,getting theses two to cooperate for a photo shoot was a hoot,seems like I clicked that camera 50 times🤣

I stopped by JoAnns this morning & patterns are on sale,but I did good! walked out with only 3! yea at $1.99 I still can't believe it either 😄got a pretty grey print flannel for backing on an upcoming quilt,do you remember when your grandmother made simple square blocks sewn together & tied a yarn knot in the middle of each square? I'm under the illusion I'm going to whip this up & sleep under it this weekend😄oh well more on that later, wishing you a great weekend of happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Blocks & New Recipes

For the scrappy quilt I've got going I've squeezed out 11 more blocks, the count is up to 80 77 to go if I go with a full without bo...