Translate

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Backyard Bird Watching

 It's been a while since I've been able to sit out back on the layneigh & enjoy the birds comeing to the feeder,today they showed out,I luv how my phone captured the flight in motion on the blue Jays,the woodpecker came but I wasn't quick enough lol,golden finches,blue ground doves, mourning doves, cardinals





invest in a good bird reference book,set out some feeders,saucers for larger birds as they have trouble hanging on to most feeders,& a bird bath,they get thirsty too lol! keep a journal & live your best life just outside the back door!










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bramble.Blooms Journey

 The quilt top for Brambles Blooms Quilt top #1 is finished 🤔I think lol this quilt made me overthink more than any quilt I've made lol...