Translate

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Park Adventures & Quite Evenings At Home

when temps rise to the high 80's you make a run for some fun because it's sure not to last long๐Ÿ˜„ so the other day was perfect day for park adventures because this weekend it's going to drop down to 47 with rain ๐Ÿ™ƒ



after the park I took Grace to Tractor Supply to see the baby chicks


today's been one of those home in your PJs kinda day,collards from last year's garden,stuffed egg,fried chicken tenders- candied yams make for umm umm good comfort food

to prepare for the chilly rainey 47 degrees coming in this weekend I'm working towards finishing my flannel tie quilt 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bramble.Blooms Journey

 The quilt top for Brambles Blooms Quilt top #1 is finished ๐Ÿค”I think lol this quilt made me overthink more than any quilt I've made lol...