Translate

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happenings at The feeders & Seedlings


With Spring comes the return of all the beautiful bird species,the first of the yellow finches have returned,our woodpecker is back,the bluejays are back but I haven't been able to catch them yet how do they know when my phone's in my hand😄
I had seen on line a new way to plant seeds in plastic milk jugs,I planted a few flower seeds & they're sprouting all ready! grab some jugs,cut around about 2"from bottom leaving just enough to pull back & fill with potting soil,add seeds,water & tape the jug back together with duck tape or packing tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bramble.Blooms Journey

 The quilt top for Brambles Blooms Quilt top #1 is finished 🤔I think lol this quilt made me overthink more than any quilt I've made lol...