Translate

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Still Powerful


Memories as far back as a great grandmothers bible, first bibles, the white one I won by answering a Bible question on the radio back in the 70's, I noticed in the big one from my Terry's grandmother ,she had written in a simple but powerful scripture on the first page, be sure your sins will find you out.........even generations before they stood in the gap & instilled the word, how powerful!, they sit on a shelf  among other books &  precious memories, they may appear as just old tattered & worn to you but I promise you the words between the pages are still just as powerful!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bramble.Blooms Journey

 The quilt top for Brambles Blooms Quilt top #1 is finished šŸ¤”I think lol this quilt made me overthink more than any quilt I've made lol...