Translate

Sunday, June 11, 2023

A Good Productive Weekend


 slow & easy but getting more done than meets the eye,I've got a good start on those UFO red & white squares turning them into 12"star blocks


I worked on the chicken blocks but those chickens are still  flying around 😂
I finally stopped long enough to make some good ole comfort food but first I made cookies, then back to the sewing room while dinner was cooking


cube steak,limas,squash & taters,fresh tomatoes,the garden veggies are growing! It doesn't take a lot of space to grow what you luv,a little space,a flower bed,an old wash tub, pots just to name a few,you can make it happen

this little guy was just so happy to be buzzing around the flowers this morning


not sure what will be for lunch today,sometimes I go out with family after church but one thing I know there'll be sewing going on in the sewing room tonight! LoL untill tomarrow have a very blessed day!




1 comment:

  1. The star blocks looks so nice, you're going to have a lovely quilt! Those cookies look delicious! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

A Busy Weekend

 There was a lot going on this past weekend & the only sewing I got in was 2 quilt blocks  Graduation for one of my great nephews Tomorr...