Translate

Friday, June 2, 2023

Get Something Done Day 3 & 4

Wednesday I started on aprons that I've been wanting to make for a while,this is a soft  rose,cream & grey floral print
Pattern used for this one was McCalls 5284 view C
my dress form has seen better days Thursday I made a simpler style apron,how cute is this fabric with little milk cans on it,so cottagee,farmhouse! 

this apron was made from kwick Sew K4247 view C ,there may be one more in the makings  but for now I'm happy to have my cottagee aprons finally done 





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice aprons. I do like the McCalls one and may have to hunt for the pattern

    ReplyDelete

A Busy Weekend

 There was a lot going on this past weekend & the only sewing I got in was 2 quilt blocks  Graduation for one of my great nephews Tomorr...