Translate

Friday, August 25, 2023

Fall Is Coming Spite Those 112 Heat Indexes

 walks in the park are getting far in-between these days with temps in  the high 100's & getting hotter by the minute,but spite this crazy heat signs of Fall are appearing along side the river banks 


 took Grace for a quick walk after taking my neice to work,little peeks of Fall popping out showing signs of hope for cooler weather is coming





where there's a tree with a hole there's need for investigation lol











have you started seeing touches of Fall? I think I shall get out the Fall decor this weekend ,a little early perhaps but nobody will see it but me 🤔wait,you will cause you know I'll show it to you🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...