Translate

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Yellows For Aug. New Projects & Garden happenings

 A brand new month brings a brand new color , for RSC (rainbow Scrappy challenge) 💛 yellow is the color for Aug,I've been pulling out my yellows as I clean ,& do around the sewing room & getting a little jump start


the three yards of milk can fabric has served me well beginning with an apron,then pillows & today a small runner for my little table in the kitchen


in the garden the squash is coming in for round 3 ,the eggplants are outta control lol I counted 5 pretty good sized ones & 8 hiding under the leaves




this beautiful Gulf Fillery butterfly has been fluttering around the flowers the last few days,the rich viberant color indeifies him to be a male, underneath his wings are just as beautiful as the viberant orange  on top of his wings







1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I've ever seen that variety of butterfly. I have been watching a couple Monarch's in my back garden.

    ReplyDelete

A Busy Weekend

 There was a lot going on this past weekend & the only sewing I got in was 2 quilt blocks  Graduation for one of my great nephews Tomorr...