Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Have You Seen My Glasses?

 How many times do we say that? ๐Ÿ˜‚Mine seem to blend into whatever surface I lay them on,I watched a few tutorials on eyeglass holders & decided to whip one up


3 tries to get that bottom rounded out but I wasn't going for no prize lol now maybe they won't get lost so much especially when I put them in the basket with my embroidery ๐Ÿ˜‚

The zinnias & marigolds are still trying to hang on & the butterflies still fluttering around trying to get that last drop of nectar

It'll soon be time to clean out the little veggie garden , pansies are in the backyards future & that's as far as the thinking prosscess on that lol later I'll take Grace ๐Ÿ• to the park , hopefully they'll be a beautiful sunset ๐Ÿ˜



1 comment:

  1. Nice project. To be honest, I never lose my glasses because if they're not on my face, I can't see. =)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation