Translate

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Seriously !Why Are They Hiding?

 I noticed the birds seemed to be playing hide-and-seek 😅 even the lizard jumped under the lid as I approached the garbage cart 🤣









Grace says, we can't watch the birds all day 🤔 can we,? LoL

the sewing room is calling,I've watched a few different tutorials on making eyeglass holders,I think I'll try my hand at one today,🤔thinking about joining in on Pattern Review's one dress two looks challenge,it runs through the month of October


my sweet niece felt strong enough to go home the other day,I will pick her up later & help her with a store run & if she feels up to it a good veggie lunch,still no meats or breads,I know that girl be hungry!🤣 plans for more charity blocks I'm working on this evening,just making it up as I go today😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation