Translate

Thursday, October 26, 2023

The Soup That Wouldn't Go Away

 I'm not sure if you've  heard me mention how I won't go all the way to the store just for one thing,I'll Google & make it work lol with that being said I'd made a simple basic cabbage & tomato soup,I cooked down about 1/4 of a cabbage then added a large can of petite diced tomatoes & 1 can of water,using the tomato can,who knows that'd make a big pot lol after a few days I got to thinking how good it'd be with potatoes,I finally worked up to needing a few things so I took my chance to grab 2 potatoes,2 people just two & they weren't that big!now I have a big pot again🙆after the second go around of it with the potatoes I called my niece who lives like 8min.   from me & told her I would as bringing her this soup, it won't go away & I'd had enough of it🤣



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Blocks & New Recipes

For the scrappy quilt I've got going I've squeezed out 11 more blocks, the count is up to 80 77 to go if I go with a full without bo...