Translate

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Showcasing The Dinosaurs


Cynthia s quilt drive color theme for compassion quilts is popsicle colors,fussy cut dinosaurs take center stage to farm animals fish etc all trimmed up & ready to go,be sure to pop over for a visit & see all the wonderful quilts shes made !

http://quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com/

I previously made pillowcases for Ryan's Case For Smiles & had quite a bit of leftovers,what a better use for them than turning them into quilt blocks for some sweet child to snuggle up with 


I will make another post with the other blocks when I get them finished up & trimmed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...