Translate

Monday, October 23, 2023

Weekend Happenings & A Little Sewing

 I still have Sadie up till tomorrow,her & Grace had such a big day at the park the other day we've been hanging low at the house,they were content to play outside


I tried a new keto recipe,I don't do full blown keto as there's too much sodium & carbs for me but there are recipes that are delicious! I came across this broccoli chicken casserole & was good enough to be a keeper


KETO BROCCOLI CHICKEN CASSEROLE

rotisserie chicken

8oz.cream cheese softened

1 bag 12oz.broccoli

1/4c.mayo

1c.chedder cheese for topping

1 tsp.garlic powder

1/2 tsp. pepper

1/4 tsp. salt

Mix,top with cheese & bake till cheese is melted & bubbly about 20 min

**I used 5 tenders grilled on my little George,1/2ed the recipe using what I had which was 1c chopped broccoli,mixture of 3 cheese's hanging out in the fridge,always use what you have ,Google for alternatives,make it your own & it'll still come out good!

I've been working on more quilt blocks for children's quilts that will get shipped out soon!


looking for butterfly's in the backyard,so many species are coming through migrating for the winter


upon letting them out last night they seemed to have gotten their second wind & decided it was playtime just before bedtime lol



have you ever said,there's room for one more thing on my plate?lol well I joined Pattern Reviews little basic dress contest which is   one dress two looks,3 photos, 1 just the dress,1 as day,casual look, 1 night,dressy look & review in by midnight the end of the month "this month"! 😄


how dull would our lives be without a little crazy 🤣🤣meanwhile let's ponder that with a good cup of coffee acompied with peach cobbler!


EASY PEACH COBBLER 

1c. sugar

1 c. flour

1c. milk

1 stick butter

melt the butter in a 9" baking dish

add large can of peaches

do not stir!

mix sugar,flour & milk ,pour over top of butter & peaches & juice

do not stir!

it can be tempting I know lol just gently distribute the peaches if you like

back 350 till golden brown about 30 min

So that's our weekend ,looking forward to a good productive week ahead,Grace & Sadie have already put in a request to go to the park🤣



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...