Translate

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Wishing You A Cozy Saturday

 


Happy Saturday! Are you still eating Thanksgiving leftovers? My friend Ree loaded me down with way too much along with chocolate cake,Carmel cake, sweet potato pie🤷 what to do with her! 🤣 colder weather is kicking in but that doesn't stop the girls energy 🐕🐕




They play hard & they nap hard 😄 so far it's been a laid back morning,just cleaning out cabinets & thinking about dragging the Christmas stuff out,there's mild thoughts of sewing on the jumpsuit challenge I signed up for ,silly me sewed one of the sleeves  in wrong side out🙆
I think I'll just sit here for a bit & ponder these thoughts over a cup of coffee 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...