Translate

Friday, November 24, 2023

First Signs Of Christmas

 I pray that each & everyone of you had  a wonderful Thanksgiving,I miss the leftover turkey all ready,they bout ate it all!🤣 I like a good monticrisco sandwich the day after🤷oh well guess I'll hit up the deli 😄 Sadie is getting to be a regular for the holidays lol getting these two to look at the same time is priceless


I spent Thanksgiving with nieces & nephews ,it was a good day



,later I took Grace & Sadie riding in the truck for Christmas lights adventures










Are you going to get out in the black Friday madness sales? I may go & go only to Joann's for quilt batting😄but for now I'm cleaning out kitchen cabinets  & staying home where it's safe🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude of Ugly

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...