Translate

Monday, January 22, 2024

Anns Quilt Update

 My Aunt Annibell taught me how to quilt old school back years ago ,more on that later ,there is no name for this block so I've always called it Anns Quilt in memory of her,but finally every strip,line nook & cranny has been hand stitched



coming up to the finish line ,sewing the binding down im using my walking foot,I found that placing the ironing board beside the table helps keep all the bulk of the quilt level 


Ann's quilt hold so much history & memories,I can't wait to share with you
Today is National  Polka Dot Day, are you wearing or making anything polkadottie today?




2 comments:

  1. Ann's quilt looks like the perfect snuggle quilt. Ironing board is great for supporting bigger quilts when quilting. Polka Dot Day? Didn't know about that, and I'm not wearing or making anything polkadottie. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. Thanks for telling me about Polka Dot Day, I love anything dotty spotty. xx

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation