Translate

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Broccoli & Chicken Stir Fry


 Going out can & is nice with friends & family but I absolutely luv creating & sometimes making up recipes when I'm out of an ingredient lol I didn't have chicken broth today so water had to do😄 but with a little brown sugar, sesame seed oil,sweet balsamic vinaigrette, you have chicken broccoli stir fry! I steamed the broccoli,grilled the chicken,didn't have baking soda to make a thickener so I  added a  pinch of flour to reduce the sauce a little

Peppers & onions are from what I canned last spring ,it's basically a chow chow recipe but I don't care to chop it all up,I can everything whole & use them in different recipes,there's also cucumbers in the recipe & since this recipe has more of a sweet taste it's a eon ein because you don't have to make your bread & butter pickles separately lol



Not much happening in the sewing room today as I'm getting things gathered up for a crafting party this weekend , we're going to try our hand at a stitching journal & go from there 

1 comment:

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation