Translate

Monday, February 19, 2024

A New Hobby

 Place flowers onto watercolor paper,cover with a paper towel & tap with a hammer & waa laa! I've been practicing with dandelions & tiny wild flowers from my yard


this one I did with a paper towel using a thicker paper like from the watercolor pad doesn't let as much of the true colors come out  


here's the link where I got the idea from one of my subscriptions I follow on You Tube, I can't wait to try this with my flowers this Spring, especially the zinnias !

https://youtu.be/dn3JzkPk3jI?si=EXL3dnXLmGp2tFU5


I also tried a new cake  doughnut recipe today that turned out pretty good!

So get you some watercolor paper  , some paper towels, a hammer & make some artwork 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...