Translate

Thursday, February 8, 2024

What Do You Miss Most In Sewing?

 


 I miss sewing for "me" for years I was always whipping something up to wear to a function,or just for fun,joining sewing challenges,the biggest I joined was Pattern Reviews 9 piece coordinating wardrobe challenge way back in the early 2000's ,a few dresses in the last two years then quilting took over my life🤣

Have you tried making a head wrap? I tried this back in  the early 2000's & it actually worked, my hairs way thinner now so I'm not sure it's stay on my head🤣 I'll give it another try & let you know!

http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/2012/02/fashion-friday-turban-headbands.html

I have a friend that fusses for not sewing like I use  to ,20 years of friendship we're allowed to fuss at each other lol I have tons of fabrics that I bought through the years yes years lol specifically for wardrobe sewing & actually have a few dresses I cut out 2 years ago ,I only signed on for 2 quilt challenges this year & both are a yearly process so I'll be getting back to some "me" sewing & finishing up my quilt UFOs now you didn't think I'd stop quilting just cause I got fussed at?🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Run To The Park

 We definitely have the craziest weather,it can be a little hot but tolerable with a light cool breeze one minute to unbearable the next,whi...