Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Spring 2024 Club

 The goal is to list at least 5 UFOs with pictures & have at least  1 finish  June 30th with photos & post uploaded by midnight 

#1 color wash quilt top from RSC 2023 challenge, I'm still debating if I should add a border but probably just need to stop thinking & get it backed & quilted 😄


#2 red & white quilt top,I've had these square for years ,they kept getting lost in-between moves,this past year when I found them "again" I made sure not to lose them & delt with them,not sure about a border as I don't want to take away from the center star,looking for the perfect fabric or sheet lol for the backing


#3 for no rhyme or reason just started a scrappy quilt a little less than a yr ago just making blocks in-between other projects ,I think because I missed the scrappy I have my niece 🤣 anyways not going to let it drag out to long & get it done


#4 I started this jar quilt 2 years ago ,I think this year should be it's year for completion lol 


#5 those chickens are still flying around lol 


#6 I think this is the oldest of the UFOs flying around here,🤔 at least 13-14 yrs when I joined a quilting class at a quilt shop with my neighbor, long story short my husband got sick & I lost interest in it this will be mixed with sweet & painful memories but I do intend to finish it one day

Is there ever an end to UFOs🤣I had so wanted alllll the UFOs , quilting, wardrobe & crafts alike finished up before the new year but I think I'm kinda 4 months behind on that plan so I'm pushing for Summer🤣


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get several done. You are close on several of them.
    I like the jar quit. It will be a fun one .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely UFOs to work on...fingers crossed you get to a few of them.

    ReplyDelete

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...