Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Behold The Beauty Of The Rain

 The soft rain is causing the hydrangea petals to fall,creating a snowfall effect,oh what a glorious  sight for the eyes to behold,if this is as close to snow I'll get them I'll take it & embrace its beauty ,a simple reminder we may not always get what we want the way we want it but God will always grant the way he sees best,I encourage you today to look past the rain & see the beauty that he has for you to behold


I absolutely luv my hydrangea bush that's now become a tree ,many may say it's out of control & needs to be cut back but I say don't you touch it! I luv it just the way it is & when I'm surprised with beautiful moments like this waiting for me this morning when I opened the back door I luv it even more,don't let the rain discourage you today  for I know how easy that is especially if there were plans but look past the rain & embrace the beauty that it brings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...