Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2024

More Blocks & New Recipes


For the scrappy quilt I've got going I've squeezed out 11 more blocks, the count is up to 80


77 to go if I go with a full without borders,only 1 if I go with a large lap size🤔but I'm thinking of a keyboard border  so that may make the lap size a full 😄 it will be similar to the one I made last year


For dinner I made a new recipe which is actually called creamed chicken & basil & cherry tomatoes, I had spinach & fire roasted tomatoes so that's what I used & I think I liked it better ,it's low carb & keto friendly 

Tried a new mug cake ,lemon poppy seed only I didn't put it in a mug that always makes me add ice cream 🤣I made it in a single serving corningware dish& added fruit with a squeeze of lemon






2 comments:

  1. LOL - I've only made chocolate mug cakes - and yes added ice-cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Lots of pretty scrappy blocks! Your dinner and mug cake looks yummy. Of course, ice-cream has to be added! lol

    ReplyDelete

Center Of Lap Quilt Finished

 The previous post I showed you the beginnings of sewing together left over scrappy blocks,I just wasn't feeling it & I luv scrappy!...