Translate

Friday, June 7, 2024

Where I've Been & What I'm Up To

Blueberry pancakes makes for a good start of the day,heating up  the syrup & adding the blueberries turns it into blueberry syrup,for a thicker syrup use maple syrup


A fun evening with my nieces at our local Art in the park,we tried our hand at  making pottery 


I have a few more ideas for the stitching journal cover,do you think the lace will make a cute butterfly? LoL a few trees are in the thought process


It's been a while since something other that quilt blocks had been on the cutting table so I've got a pair of capris cut out from a teal linen gifted to my from a friend ,being linen I figured I'd better add an inch to the sides 


helped another one of my nieces with some errands today,then took her to work ,she gifted me with fresh squash of the season, of course sauteed in butter till golden was a must for dinner lol


caught a little lizard enjoying the layneigh,I like to think he was bird watching🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...