Math! Math! Math! You either hate it or luv it😄the layout for a full is 24x28 but I want the 1st row to start & end with red so it will be a 25x29 layout ,it wont take as long putting this too together for I just have to cut the strips & cut the previous blocks apart & downsize,if you're just stumbling across the red & white journey I've went from bad fabric to 5" squares to 3 1/2"
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Chillin
Grace & me has just been chilling on tbe couch today😀 I'm down to last of the original red & white squares of the original p...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...




You have got a great start, Helen. Tins are fabulous storage containers for little pieces.
ReplyDelete