Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Today Marks His Birthday

 Today marks his 71st birthday ,it's still hard to believe it's only been eight years without him ,it's strange somehow to think that I'm now older than he was when he passed away ,the last thing he said to me was Happy Birthday I love you dearly,yes he passed on my birthday on 02/10/ 16,I am so very grateful & truly blessed to of shared 42 years of life with him,this December will mark our 50th,Aug/Feb/& Dec are milestones in my life but I know who holds my tomorrows & all is well with my soul








The kids use to ask us if we're were hippies,do we look like hippies?😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...