And I do mean tight! for this year's RSC (rainbow scrappy challenge) I had the bright idea to go big! like 12"blocks each month the new color is announced ,so far so good till I got to the oranges 🙆 the block I choose has (2) 6 1/2"squares (4) 3 1/2" squares, (16) 2" squares for each block,I squeezed out one layout but not sure if there's enough yardage in the scraps for another but I'll keep squeezing!🤣
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today's Sewing Plans
Working on getting the 4 rows previously cut out for the red /white/rose/ top According to my calculations after these 4 I'll need to ...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...

No comments:
Post a Comment