Translate

Friday, September 6, 2024

Read A Book Day & Today's Project

Today is National Reading Day ,I may take time to pull out a book when I retire to my bed tonight😄 going through pictures I came across one when Grace was a year old , she's five now & doesn't have time for reading as her life is full of adventures with her bestie Sadie 😄


Today is a rainy day,my favorite days for sewing,starting tomorrow my niece is coming to help deep clean the house so one more day to play lol today's agenda is closet purging & pretty hangers

 


There's plans later to go to Hobby Lobby with a friend depending on the weather,if it's a go, I'll grab some fabrics for pillowcases



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...