Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2024

What's For Dinner?

 This is football weekend so you definitely don't want to get out in the crazy traffic ,unless you're going to the game 😄so it was a clean the house kind of day ,for dinner I made sweet potato fries ,some people like salt some like sugar on theirs ,it's neither for me,I luv the natural sweetness that they have,buttered Brussels,pan seared steak cooked slow & easy lathered up with lots of butter & seasonings 


I think I'll chance a run to the store before the game ends ,come home & put on my pj's & call it a day with a good cup of coffee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...