Hanging out in my pj's all day stitching with moderate cleaning lol turned into picking Sadie 🐕up,Ms Molly texted asking if I could keep Sadie as they had an emergency & had to go to Tenn. ,Grace 🐕was excited to say the least so quilting turned into a park adventure& later this evening a walk with my neighbors, hoping to get some stitching in tomorrow evening
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today was the end of the Shop Hop,my niece & me managage to squeeze in 10 throughout the month,we were limited time wise having to be ba...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...







No comments:
Post a Comment