A little here,a little there,it grows a little everywhere 😄 so far I have a few things growing in large pots & old tires,Im thinking of pulling the old ladder out of the shed for green beans to climb up onto & using a flour bed on the side of the house for a veggie garden ,on a sewing note ,lots of hand stitching is on the agenda for today
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today was the end of the Shop Hop,my niece & me managage to squeeze in 10 throughout the month,we were limited time wise having to be ba...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...





No comments:
Post a Comment