on a quilting note,Im luving how Livvys quilt is starting to get that thick quilty look,Casons quilt got a new back, I had less fabric than I thought& why I didn't think to just get "a little" more fabric is beyond me😄when I seen this dinosaur fabric it had to come home with me,Im not sure why but when its laid out, it looks puckered but when I hold it up it straightens out🤷 I've been getting the edges of the blue quilt ready to sew down & it'll be finished
Translate
Monday, April 6, 2026
Easter & Quilting Snippets
I hope you had a wonderful Easter,before church I tried to get pictures of me,Grace & Sadie ,lots of bloopers😄but finally a good one,Easter dinner after church at my nieces,more picture taking with Grace & Sadie when I got home then it was time to take Sadie home,Grace is on the mends to being back to herself 100%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying New Things
Trying some new techniques with Stitching With Zen, the cup is a process with crayons & embroidery,ading white overall in a stroking or...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...





No comments:
Post a Comment