Today is National No Housework Day so I'll get a lot of quilting done today 🤣🤣
Translate
Tuesday, April 7, 2026
Update On The Blue Strip Quilt
The blue quilt is pinned all around & ready to be sewn down,I just trimmed the back to 1 1/2" & brought it to the front folding it over twice all the way around, the only white thread I have is quilting thread which I'm thinking may be to thick for the edges🤷 the serger thread is out for its too thin for one strand use,oh well I have till the weekend to figure out my thread issues😄 Livvys & Casons quilts are taking first priority this week,they will be back at their GiGi's (my niece) this weekend & we'll have a photo shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying New Things
Trying some new techniques with Stitching With Zen, the cup is a process with crayons & embroidery,ading white overall in a stroking or...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...



No comments:
Post a Comment