Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2026

Lets Start At The End This Time

 It usually never fails for something to happen when I'm nearing the end of a quilt , needle breaks, don't have as much fabric as I thought I did & the list goes on & on 😄 so I thought I'd do the last things first after getting the quilt sandwiched & ready for stitching, this morning I cut 7 strips,sewed them together,folded & pressed & rolled onto a tube from a roll of aluminum foil,got the prayer block made,I wasn't about to run just this little thing through the washer so I hand washed & dried with a blow dryer twice,it will go on the back of the quilt





2 comments:

  1. That was a great idea. Much as I love adding a label I am often so happy to have finished the quilt that I just want to use it and move on. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Lin,this one is for my neighbor so I want it to be a little extra special

      Delete

Lets Make A Quilt

 I finally got the Fall top sandwiched together Trimmed,pinned & ready for some hand quilting