Today has a been a good day to get some things done around the house, starting out around 4,am washing clothes lol cleaning out the fridge giving my closet a complete emptying & culling out to making a picture of lemon water,steak omelette for breakfast mascarpone pesto chicken for dinner & peanut butter bombs,it has went from light showers to heavy downpours off & on all day with floodings & tornado just a ways down the road,no sewing today, just cleaning,culling out,cooking new recipes
Translate
Friday, May 22, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Block Packed Day
When I laid these 12" blocks out,I realized I only needed 8 more to complete a layout of 5x6 for a good lap size,the blocks are made...
-
Working on getting the 4 rows previously cut out for the red /white/rose/ top According to my calculations after these 4 I'll need to ...
-
Grace & me got a quick outting before the rain started in , it's been a relaxing day of sewing rows to the red& white top & ...




All looks wonderful. Ugh on the tornado. We are in for an all day rain here in Michigan today. Janice
ReplyDeleteYUM! Everything looks so delicious!
ReplyDelete