Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Not Feeling This Flimsy ๐Ÿ˜„

 I pulled this top out the other day to make a decision to leave it at its current 46 x 50 size & use it for a snuggle lap size or make it full sized


but when I lay it out there's something about it that just messes with me๐Ÿ˜„ maybe it's the wider green border๐Ÿคท

 leave it? unstitch it & start over? different layout? add frames around the center blocks? different color borders?  quilt it & be done with it & not look back?๐ŸคฃI don't know but for now its going back in the closet ๐Ÿ˜„





1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun and colorful quilt, Helen. I have been sewing crumb blocks but have yet to do anything with them. I look forward to seeing what you decide to do with this beauty. So many wonderful fabrics. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

More Shop Hop Adventures

 Well after coming to the conclusion that Tuesday must be the new Monday as everything within the 1-2 hr driving range was closed on Mondays...