Translate

Friday, July 31, 2026

Christmas In July Week 4 Recap

 



After a few attempts making a bowl cozy, I've just about got it ,. meanwhile I've been helping my friend Ree finish up some sewing but I did manage to pickup some batting for the Christmas quilt  have you ever made a bowl cozy?


Lunch was simple ,a cheese chaffel burger with sweetpotato fries ,the chaffel is also good alone when you want that cheese toast taste 

Chaffel
1 egg
1/2 c shredded cheese
Makes 2
I cook mine in a mini waffle!  maker 




Christmas In July Recap 
*Stovetop cover 
*Enlarged ted/white quilt too to full size
* Enlarged christmas quilt top woth borders
Bowl cozy

Tomorrow  starts the Southeastern Shoo Hop, our local shop is participating & the next closest is just an hour away so I wont venture out to far till later in the upcoming weeks lol 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas In July Week 4 Recap

  After a few attempts making a bowl cozy, I've just about got it ,. meanwhile I've been helping my friend Ree finish up some sewing...