Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Final Layout For The Red & White Checkered

 Here we are overthinking the red & white checkerboard again , the 1st layout I cut 5" squares ,the white stuck out like a sore thumb so they went from 6" to 4 1/2" to 4"  then I pulled in the floral print so now we have red,white ,floral cut down to 3 1/2" 😄 one way or another this is going to be the final straw but which one?🤷 😄

this layout the red's are going towards the left which spaces out the floral print


with this layout the reds are going towards the right which pulls in more of the  floral


this layout was my original plan ,cutting the squares down to 3 1/2" seems to have calmed down the white,its hard to see in the pic's but the red & the white are print on print




Now to decide on a final layout,#1 🤷 #2 🤷 #3 🤷now backing I was thinking white with the floral added or the floral if I go with the checker board🤷


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Layout For The Red & White Checkered

 Here we are overthinking the red & white checkerboard again , the 1st layout I cut 5" squares ,the white stuck out like a sore thu...