Having all the prep work made the finishing on these small projects go a lot quicker after getting home from the farmers market this morning, mats for the sewing machine & the serger , here's a look at the fronts & the backs
The farmers market did not disappoint ,one picture I wished I'd gotten was when going to the car I turned to see what Grace was looking at,the peaches had came out the bottom of the bag & there was a trail of peaches following me to the car 🤣 a sweet couple stopped & helped me gather them all up
There's a lady that makes bath bombs & these smell soooo heavenly & turns the water the color that they are 🥰 she was low on them & said she'd have more next week
Grace had a good time at the farmers market,she soaked up all the attention she was getting from people & doggie friends








No comments:
Post a Comment