Translate

Friday, August 28, 2026

Putting The Scrappy On Hold

 196 in & 109 to go,I've gotten them  to a good stage to gather up the rows & keep their sequence all tucked away in a shoe box till time to get them out again ,with finishing up the pillowcases , getting things ready for my Fall celebration dinner & then the Holidays start kicking in,it may be next year before they come out 🤣



As the day came to an end Grace & me got in a walk around the neighborhood just before dark ,I shouldn't had eaten before walking,now I'm pooped out 😄 tomorrow's a new day,maybe Grace & me will go to the farmers market ,meanwhile I think I'll  go in do a little prep work for tomorrow's projects before bed  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Putting The Scrappy On Hold

 196 in & 109 to go,I've gotten them  to a good stage to gather up the rows & keep their sequence all tucked away in a shoe box ...