Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2026

What's Next On The Table?

 Fall is coming! Quicker for me as I host a Celebrate Fall  dinner buffet for friends & family the first day of Fall which is September 21st so in the next few weeks you'll see me transitioning into Fall


Even the butterfly's are looking fallish 🍂 


A lot to do today 🤔 a lot that I want to do 😄 so a good breakfast is a good start, waffles are easy ,keto friendly & low carb with 1 egg,1/2 c. almond flour,tsp. baking powder,6 tbsp.  milk of your choice 



I straightened up the rows on the scrappy layout & did the math ,the layout is a 16 X 19  so counting the blocks in row 3  (16)& subtracting 16 from 19 tells me row 3 needs 3 more blocks & so on for each row then add the totals concluding 122 blocks to go 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Next On The Table?

 Fall is coming! Quicker for me as I host a Celebrate Fall  dinner buffet for friends & family the first day of Fall which is September ...