Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Things Are Buzzing In The Sewing Room

 


Back on pillowcase duty ,I finished sewing up the ones waiting to be sewn,rolled all the ones that were cut

How far have you gotten on a project before you realized the spool was out of thread? For me it was the whole 2 sides of the pillowcase 🤣


It was time to step away & take a break,I fixed lunch & pulled the panel quilt top out & added a double row of 4 patches to the bottom they were all ready sewn in pairs so it didn't take long, the top & another round of borders & this may get a start on getting quilted this coming  week


Let me share a blessing from my latest fabric haul from Hobby Lobby ,upon telling the sales lady the yardages of each one,they asked what was I making,when I shared with them about Ryans Case For Smiles,they extended the yardages ,instead of coming home with 22 yards I came home with 30 yards! God is so good!


Theses are from my stash that I'm finishing up



Over 40 yards to cut,can you guess what I'll be doing for the remainder of the weekend?🤣



1 comment:

  1. How nice that they gave you some bonus fabric! Definitely a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Things Are Buzzing In The Sewing Room

  Back on pillowcase duty ,I finished sewing up the ones waiting to be sewn,rolled all the ones that were cut How far have you gotten on a p...